Request an Appointment at Our Convenient Location:
- Council Bluffs | Bluffs Pain Management | 201 Ridge St. Suite 102, Council Bluffs, IA 51503 | (712) 396-4359
Prepare For Your Appointment
Download and complete the following forms and bring to your appointment:
Helpful Tips Before Your Appointment
- Print out a Map and Directions for the Bluffs Pain Management Group location you are visiting. This way, you have clear directions on how to find our location and enter the building.
- If you take any medications, bring a list of medications so you can help your provider understand your patient history.
- If you have any films, bring them along. It is always a good idea to bring any X-Ray or MRI images to your first appointment.
- Please bring a photo ID, your Insurance Card, and co-pay.
10 Questions to Ask at Your Appointment
- What cause(s) my pain?
- Can my pain be cured or managed?
- Is it normal to suffer this type of pain with this condition?
- Are there common triggers for this type of pain? Should I avoid noise, heat, certain foods, or other situations?
- Why does my pain seem worse at certain times of the day or during certain weather conditions?
- How can a pain specialist help me and my condition?
- What kinds of pain treatments are available and appropriate for me? What are the risks and side effects of each?
- What about alternative treatments? Are there homeopathic or complementary treatments?
- Will diet or exercise help alleviate my pain? Should I see a nutritionist or work with a physical or occupational therapist?
- What resources are available to help me learn more about my type of pain and how to manage it?